11 September 2013

First Day of School

So after years of hiatus from this blog (okay, okay, I never actually did anything with it) I've now rebranded (as Shiprock Pictures), and am using it to update y'all on my writing projects and activities - most recently my new adventure as an MFA Screenwriting student at DePaul University in Chicago.

Orientation begins in less than 2 hours... I've got my backpack zipped up, my Trapper Keeper is stuffed with mid-90s art deco 3-ring folders, and my metal Astroboy lunchbox has my Thermos full of soup (or whatever Mom packed me today).

I'm quite thrilled, and just a touch nervous (about what, I'm not sure, though I do have 5 movies and up to 20 hours of television to view by next week.  Glad Tamir was here a few weeks ago to help me practice my binge-watching.)

I'll post again after the first class, for the hordes of you who are so likely to be reading this.

(Alright, alright, that was my bad.  I'm posting from now on... I swear!)

No comments:

Post a Comment